· Fund-A-Need: Last year's auction funded new tables! All tables have arrived and we finally got NSD to put bark chips down! We will have it all put together in the coming days to start using the space. This year's Fund-A-Need is in progress!
· Art Docent Program: We fund all art supplies and materials used in every classroom for monthly art docent projects throughout the year.
· Staff Grants: We have funded new murals to be painted in the gym, classroom supplies for teachers, and created social/emotional kits for all classrooms.
· Staff Appreciation: We fund support items throughout the year in addition to a weeklong celebration each Spring.
· Playworks Recess Program: We fund to have a company come in for a full week to do a 'recess reboot' and teach games and create the junior recess coach program. The PRP was implemented to assist with issues at recess post COVID.
· Booked for Lunch: We funded several new grade level book sets for different grades to use.
· School Play: We fully fund the Missoula Theatre Company to come out for the week to produce the production.
· 5th Grade Leave Behind Project: We fund an art project or installation each year for the 5th grade to leave behind.
The school events are funded to ensure that they are free for everyone to attend and enjoy! The funds include, but are not limited to, going toward food, drinks, activities, prizes, entertainment, and supplies for the below events.
· Fall Festival
· School Dance
· Bingo Night
· Cultural Night
· Movie Night (funded the movie license)
· Field Day
· Art Walk
Our annual auction is the PTA’s primary fundraising event for the year. We are excited to bring the in-person component of the auction back again this year with our 6th annual community event. The auction is a wonderful way to support our East Ridge community. As the planning continues, we will continue to share more details and updates!
Our hope is to get as many families involved in this year’s community event! Please see below for a variety of ways you can participate this year.
- Procurement (2 more volunteers needed):
Brainstorm potential sponsorships and auction items, ask for items as discussed with fellow team and lead. Ensure that items are entered into master tracker and procurement forms are collected and turned in.
Est. Time Commitment: 5-10 hours/month
- Photo Wall (1 more volunteer needed):
Take and print photos of children whose parents will be in attendance at event. Create photo display at event. Ensure photo sales are staffed and running properly.
Est. Time Commitment: 10 hours total (mostly in April)
- GiveSmart Support Tech (1 volunteer needed):
Learn the ins and outs of Givesmart (auction tech interface) to ensure tech runs smoothly throughout the event. Set up systems at event and troubleshoot when needed. Est. Time commitment: 10 hours training and all day of event
- Volunteer Coordinators (1 more volunteer needed):
Recruit volunteers for the event set-up, night-of, and post event process. Check in and train volunteers for night-of event. Develop and oversee post-event check-out system. Aid in troubleshooting night of event. Help recruit night-of volunteers. Ensure all night-of volunteers are thanked for their service.
Est. Time commitment: 10-20 hours pre-event, 12 hours day of event
- Night of Event Supporters (10 volunteers needed):
Help with set-up, clean-up, check-in, check-out, raffles, games, live auction spotting, recording (data entry), volunteer room, etc.
Est. Time commitment: 1 hour pre-event, 4-12 hours day of event
Questions? Contact Jenn Strutzel